We offer sound advice for your accounting, estate planning, and tax issues in order to provide our clients with the information to make financial decisions that will improve their situations.
Who are our Clients?
- Small Businesses
- Farms and Agri-Business Activities
- Start-ups and New Business Owners
- Non-for-Profit Entities
- Attorneys and other Financial Firms
- Families and Individuals
What are our Services?
- Small Business CFO Services
- Tax Preparation and Tax Planning
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Services
- QuickBooks Online (certified)
- XERO (certified)
- Cloud-Based Business System
- Accounting System Integration (E-commerce)
- Business Consulting
- Personal and Business Related Budgeting
- IRS Tax Resolution and Tax Relief Services
- Training Services
- Back Office Accounting Services for Accounting and Legal Professionals
Who are we?
We are a small family owned accounting firm that specializes in small business and self-employed client services.
Our backgrounds include ten years of service with the IRS and over 20 years of private practice tax and accounting experience. We are down-to-earth and active in the Jefferson County community.
We offer free one-hour consultations for new business clients.
Schedule an appointment with us today.